Palmetto Heating & Air LLC, Your HVAC Professionals Serving Greenville, Easley, Piedmont, Mauldin, SC & Surrounding Areas
Founded in 2012, Palmetto Heating & Air LLC is a full-service air conditioning company delivering light commercial and residential installation, repair, and maintenance services. Our goal is to provide practical, affordable solutions to all of your HVAC challenges.
Little Things Mean A Lot
We recognize that home and business owners want to work with an HVAC contractor they can trust. Our commitment to service has earned us an excellent reputation as a premier provider of HVAC services in Upstate South Carolina. Our commitment stems from time-honored values that we believe are essential to uphold:
- A sense of community
- Honesty and integrity
- A desire to treat people right
A Customer-Oriented Focus
As a family-owned and operated air conditioning company, we understand the value of building — and preserving — long-term relationships. We believe the best way to do that is to install quality products, deliver excellent service, and emphasize customer satisfaction. In our quest to always treat people fairly, we offer a few “extras” to ensure your physical and financial comfort:
- 24/7 emergency services
- No hidden fees
- Free second opinions
- Free estimates on system replacements
- Reasonable service plans
- Flexible financing options
Valued Partners Delivering Exceptional HVAC Services
We realize that it can be tough to find an HVAC contractor who will deliver on promises made. Here are three reasons why you can trust Palmetto Heating & Air LLC to deliver:
- Qualified service technicians. Our service technicians are NATE-certified, which means they’ve passed the most rigorous test in the HVAC industry. After they join our team, they continue their training so that they stay abreast of new technology and techniques. When you partner with Palmetto Heating & Air LLC, you can have confidence that we will always do our best to come through and complete the job right.
- Trane Comfort Specialist (TCS). Being a Trane Comfort Specialist signifies that we meet Trane’s strict standards when it comes to service, skill, and satisfaction. The TCS logo lets you know that you’re working with a proven dealer who’s among the best of the best.
- Guarantees. We’re confident in the skill of our technicians, so we don’t hesitate to stand behind our work with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. We also guarantee clear communication and transparency, whether it’s in offering guidance on system installations or explaining repair options and related costs.
From residential repair to light commercial installation and service to indoor air quality inspections, we look forward to serving your HVAC needs. We have the hands-on experience you want when it comes to delivering reliable comfort solutions to the homeowners and light commercial business owners in Greenville, Easley, Piedmont, and Mauldin, SC.